Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Commission Sketch: DUNE SANDWORMS

I've started to do commission sketch contests on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/amkudelka) using Movie/Book Quotes in my status update as incentive. Whoever answers correctly 1st will receive a sketch of a character from that Movie or Book. The only thing I ask is for the winner to pay S&H.














So far Bryan Powell won a DUNE sketch for correctly answering the "Fear is a mind killer" quote from the movie. He requested SANDWORMS. Cool! That's easy enough. I didn't plan on making commissions in this manner, so I blame Bryan for giving me the initial great idea for something that makes sense to do. He never expected one, however I feel honored and humbled to even have fans of my work and don't mind rewarding them for following my blogs, tweets and published material.

No comments: